Amazon Prime Day July 26, 27- Deals Unveiled for Smartphones, Laptops, TV and More
Amazon will offer its Prime members in India a chance to avail great deals and offers with Amazon Prime Day 2021. Marking its 5th anniversary in India, Prime Day will begin at midnight on Monday, July 26 and will run for 48 hours, offering the Prime members two full days of the best in shopping, savings and blockbuster entertainment from the comfort and safety of their homes. To catch hold of all the deals and offers on Prime day, make sure you are a Prime member. You can become a Prime member at just Rs 329 for 3 months or Rs 999 for a year. Just click on the button below to sign up for Amazon Prime:
Amazon Prime Day 2021
This Prime Day, Amazon will continue its efforts to empower and support lakhs of Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) to bounce back from the economic disruption owing to Covid-19 Wave 2, and help generate customer demand for products offered by lakhs of sellers, manufacturers, start-ups and brands, women entrepreneurs, artisans, weavers and local shops. On Prime Day, Prime members will have the opportunity to discover joy and enjoy deals on unique products across categories including beauty, fashion, electronics, home décor from sellers under various programs such as Local Shops on Amazon, Launchpad, Saheli, and Karigar. During the lead-up to Prime Day, lakhs of SMBs on Amazon are creating special deals for customers from July 8, 5:00 pm till July 24, 23:59 pm. Members can shop from millions of unique products offered by SMBs and avail offers such as 10% cashback up to INR 150* on their Prime Day purchases and more.
Here’s what Amit Agarwal, SVP & Country Manager, Amazon India, has to say about the upcoming Prime Day in India:
“We dedicate this Prime Day to lakhs of SMB sellers on Amazon.in. We are humbled by their resilience, and grateful for the opportunity to support their rebound during these hard times. We are also excited to offer our Prime members a unique opportunity to discover joy with two days of best deals and savings, hundreds of new product launches, blockbuster entertainment and more, all from the safety and convenience of their homes.”
Prime Day 2021 Bank Offers
Prime customers will get 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards and EMI transactions during Prime Day 2021 on July 26 and 27. However, there is no word yet on the maximum amount of discount that can be availed. Prime members can enjoy unlimited 5% reward points on Prime Day purchases with the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Amazon Prime Day Smartphone Deals
Here are the upcoming Prime Day smartphone deals which will be available on July 26 and 27, 2021:
- Select phones will see No cost EMI up to 12 months ensuring high affordability and easy payment tenures
- Offers of up to Extra INR 4000 off with coupons and extra up to INR 7000 off on smartphones on exchange
- Minimum Rs. 650 off on exchanging select Feature phones for smartphones from brands like OPPO, vivo and Samsung
- Large set of phones from Samsung M series, Redmi, Mi, iQOO will be eligible for Advantage- Just for Prime, where Prime Customers can get 6 month Free Screen Replacement and additional 3 months No Cost EMI tenure on HDFC Bank Cards
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G: 8GB/128GB and 12GB/128GB variants (Gray Haze and Blue Sierra), customers can avail up to 10% Instant Discount on HDFC Bank credit cards, HDFC Bank EMI and can avail up to 6 month no-cost EMI from HDFC Bank on Amazon.in during the Amazon Prime Day Sale on 26th and 27th July 2021.
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G: customers can avail up to 10% Instant Discount on HDFC Bank credit cards, HDFC Bank EMI and can avail up to 6 month no-cost EMI from HDFC Bank on Amazon.in during the Amazon Prime Day Sale on 26th and 27th July 2021
- OnePlus 9 Pro: will be available with an INR 7,000 exchange bonus on select phones on Amazon.in during the Amazon Prime Day Sale on the 26th and 27th of July 2021
- OnePlus 9: Customers can purchase the OnePlus 9 with a discount of INR 4,000 using an additional Amazon Coupon Discount on Amazon.in on the 26th and 27th July 2021
- OnePlus 9R: Customers can avail an exchange bonus of up to INR 3,000 on the OnePlus 9R on Amazon.in during the Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Samsung M31s: The marquee launch of Prime Day’20 will come at the lowest ever price of INR 15,499. The phone was India’s first 64MP Intelli-Camera phone, which produced 10 outputs in 1 click with the super cool single take feature, custom filters and used the Sony IMX 682 sensor. This phone also has an FHD+ sAMOLED infinity –o-display, 6000mAh battery, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage and is a great bet for those looking for a great camera phone. The phone will come to its lowest ever price at INR 15,499, have a 9 month no cost EMI, 6 month Free Screen replacement for Prime customers and extra 10% discount on HDFC cards as well, making this is a great buy under 15K
- iQOO Z3 5G: This is from the brand iQOO, which is closely linked to the parent brand Vivo for its R&D and service centres in India. The iQOO Z3 5G is one of the latest launches, and is India’s first smartphone to come with the 5G ready and super fast Snapdragon 768G processor. The phone also has best in class 55W fast charging, 64MP GW3 Sensor for its main camera, 5 layer liquid cooling, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, 6GB+1GB extended RAM making it possibly the best performance oriented smartphone under 20K. The phone will be available with a Coupon discount of INR 1500, HDFC Bank discount which gets the landed price to around 17K, making this a real steal. The phone will also come with a 6 Month No Cost EMI offer and 6 month Free Screen replacement making this a great buy on Prime Day.
- Samsung M51: This was launched at with an MRP of 28,999 for the 6+128GB variant, and will see savings of up to 10,000 vs this price. The phone is still possibly the only phone with a mammoth 7000mAh battery. Coupled with an power efficient Snapdragon 730G processor, 25W Fast Charge, and an sAMOLED plus display, this phone is bound to give you 2 days or more of great performance and is good for those who are heavy users and need a strong battery. The phone also packs a 64MP Quad camera, 32MP Selfie camera and comes at a never before price of under 19K including the HDFC bank discount. On top of this the phone will see upto 9 month No Cost EMI and 6 month free screen replacement offer for Prime Customers on the Prime Day sale.
- Mi 11x 5G: This is possibly the only phone on the market sporting the flagship Snapdragon 870 processor at a price point under 30K. The phone also comes with a DisplayMate A+ rated FHD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, 360Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Atmos hi-res audio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back, 48MP triple camera, 33W fast charging, Alexa built in, 4520mAh battery and is IP53 certified as well. The phone will see a 2000 Rs price drop and come at an effective price of around 26.5K, with 12 Month No Cost EMI offers as well.
- Samsung M42 5G: This 5G ready phone from Samsung which has a Snapdragon 750G processor, AMOLED display, will come with Rs. 1000 off with Coupons apart from the HDFC bank discount. This would make its effective price under 20K making it a great bet. The phone will also be a part of Advantage – Just for Prime, and see upto 9 Month No Cost EMI on HDFC Cards and 6 Month Free screen insurance
- Apple iPhones: Great deals on iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 Pro
- Up to 20% off on Tecno smartphones with additional Amazon coupons
- Up to 30% off on vivo smartphones with an additional up to INR 2500 off with exchange.
- Up to 20% off on OPPO smartphones with up to 12 months No cost EMI.
- Bestselling mobile accessories will be available starting INR 69
- Powerbanks starting INR 399
- Headsets starting INR 179
Amazon Prime Day Deals- Laptops and Headphones
Here are the upcoming Prime Day consumer electronics deals which will be available on July 26 and 27, 2021:
- Up to 60% off on electronics and accessories
- Up to 60% off on Cameras & accessories
- Up to 75% off on Headphones
- Up to INR 35000 off on Laptops
- Lowest ever prices on bestselling Fitness trackers
- Up to 50% off on Smartwatches
- Up to 50% off on Printers
- Up to 45% off on Tablets
- Up to 60% off on Gaming accessories
- Up to 70% off on Speakers
- Up to 60% off on Data Storage devices
- Up to 70% off on High Speed Routers
- Up to 50% off on Computer components
- Up to 60% off on Soundbars
- Up to 50% off on monitors
- Up to 70% off on WiFi smart home security cameras
- Up to 75% off on Musical Instruments and Accessories
- Up to 60% off on stationery, school supplies and office product
Amazon Prime Day Deals- TV & Large Appliances
Here are the upcoming Prime Day deals on TV and Large Appliances which will be available on July 26 and 27, 2021:
- Air conditioners | up to 40% off, NCEMI starting INR 1312/month
- Refrigerators | up to 30% off, NCEMI starting INR 694/month
- Washing machines | up to 30% off, NCEMI starting INR 766/month
- Microwaves | Up to 35% off, NCEMI starting INR 459 /month
- Chimneys | Up to 55% off, NCEMI starting INR 450/month
- Up to 50 % off on 40 & 43 inch Smart TVs, NCEMI available up to 18 months
- Up to 60 % off on Large screen 4K TVs, NCEMI available up to 18 months
- Premium TVs Starting INR 1300/month, NCEMI available up to 18 months
- Up to 60% off on Smart TVs, NCEMI available up to 18 months
- Up to 60% off on Projectors, NCEMI available up to 18 months
We are listing below some of the popular products for members on Amazon.in with offers and deals from sellers during Prime Day 2021:
|Product||Prime Day 2021 Price||Link to Buy|
|IFB 6 kg 5 Star Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine||Rs 22XXX|
|Samsung 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine||Rs 14XXX|
|Voltas 1.4 Ton 5 Star Fixed Speed Window AC||Rs 2XX90|
|Whirlpool 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC||Rs 3XXX0|
|Samsung 192 L 2 Star Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator||Rs 12XXX|
|Samsung 345L 3 Star Inverter Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator||Rs 3XXX0|
|Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave Oven||Rs 1XXX0|
|Bosch 13 Place Settings Dishwasher||Rs 4XXX0|
Amazon Prime Day Deals- Amazon Devices
Here are the upcoming Prime Day deals on Fire TV and Kindle devices which will be available on July 26 and 27, 2021:
- Up to 50% off on Fire TV devices
- Get 55% off on Fire TV Stick bundled with annual subscriptions of Zee5, Sony Liv and Voot Select – limited period offer
- Up to 50% off on Fire TV Edition smart LED TVs
- Up to INR 4,000 off on Kindle eReaders
Amazon Prime Day Launches
Amazon will launch over 300 new products from top Indian & global brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, boAt, Intel, Wipro, Bajaj, Eureka Forbes, Adidas, FCUK, Max, Woodland, MyGlamm, Mamaearth, The Moms Co, Hasbro, Nescafe, Surf Excel, Dabur, Baidyanath, Cadbury, Himalaya, Whirlpool, IFB, LG and more available in India – first to Prime members.
What are you planning to buy this Prime Day?