Photos constitute your significant life moments of fun, happiness, and friendship with your loved ones. They are meant to communicate with the viewer and remind him/her of the best life moments from the past or recent past.
Over decades, the demand for photography has only exponentially increased with the whole world binging on it. Not just digital cameras but the mobile phones these days also boast of the high-end camera features to let you capture your special moments on the go.
By the way, whatever you capture, you automatically save those in your storage device. This article intends to shed light on what to do when your storage devices such as hard drive, pen drive, SSD or memory card crashes. They are although the best storage equipment there is, but like other portable devices, even they are prone to damage. So what to do when you lost all your photos, audios, and videos from your hard drive or any other storage devices? How do you recover the deleted photos?
Let us begin with the reasons that cause photo corruption:
- Upgrading the device/PC that may lead to the accidental formatting of the data from your hard drive or memory card.
- System malfunctions like electrical failures, and viruses.
- Replacement of the battery. Well, a section of users have happened to lose their data as a result of replacing their battery.
- Software corruption.
No matter how many photos you take or the number of audios and videos you download, you want to preserve those in your computer. Every computer’s data is automatically saved in an internal hard drive. But a majority of the photographers, nowadays, also look for better ways to store the data and thus, use external hard drives and memory cards. And as it is, every technology is prone to corruption and you can barely control the mishappenings. Moreover, you have the data recovery software and service providers to your rescue.
What are the specifications of an efficient photo recovery software?
In the digital world of today, you would want to opt for a photo recovery software with broad compatibility and the one that provides you ease of operation. That being said, there are a lot of photo recovery software available in the market but the best photo recovery software will:
- Have broad compatibility.
- Support both online as well as offline modes.
- Support different storage devices.
- Serve as a complete DIY utility.
- Save scan information and resume recovery.
- Ensure recovery of lost files, and formatted hard drives in all possible scenarios no matter the adversity.
- Boast of a simple self-explanatory and enhanced interface, customized options, and easy recovery steps.
- Support RAW recovery of files.
- Provide – technical assistance.
Why is Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software the ideal choice?
Besides letting you enjoy the above advanced features, the unique Photo Recovery Software by Stellar Data Recovery also allows you to:
- Edit and add new files to the list of supported formats either manually or automatically. The software further helps you save the files at a desired location.
- Preview the lost photos
- Scan as you please. It lets you scan and preview a desired region of your hard drive or memory card.
- Restore deleted/formatted images from the media with size as huge as 2TB and more.
- Recover even the Unicode files that are barely retrievable.
- Recover photos and audio files of different formats, stored on hard drives or memory cards. MPEG, MOV, AVI, MP4, 3G2, MTS, M4B, DIVX (Divx Encoded Movie file), VOB (Video Object file), ASX, VID, WMV, TOD, MXF, SVI, F4V, MQV, OGM (OGG media player), and AJP are some of the video and audio file formats the software supports. Recover deleted data from all memory cards and hard drives. Accurately retrieve the deleted photos from major cameras as well as drones like GoPro, Garmin, and Phantom.
What to do if you have failed to recover your digital photos on your own?
Although the Stellar Photo Recovery Software is designed keeping in mind the skills of different users and is easier to understand and work with, not everyone can be good at it. If you are unable to restore your digital photo using the software or are just too lazy to install the software in the first place, the Stellar Data Recovery experts are right there to help you! That’s right. The skilled team of technicians at Stellar Data Recovery ensures that your data is recovered with 100% safety and security. Recovering data since 1993, Stellar Data Recovery has over 2 million satisfied customers. Moreover, they have ISO certified Class 100 Clean Room Labs to perform recovery from physically damaged media devices. They also have No Recovery – No Charge* Policy, which ensures that the customers don’t have to pay until they see their desired data.
It’s a data-driven world and pretty much everyone has their important files and documents stored in a hard drive. And it doesn’t really matter what brand is your hard drive, data loss can occur any given time. Therefore, you should be aware of all the intricacies associated with going fully digital and count on the highly recommended photo recovery software or services to regain the inaccessible or lost photo without a hassle.