After having seen a tremendous interest in the OnePlus One smartphone, the company is now looking to enter the Indian market with a full force. OnePlus has now confirmed their entry in the Indian market and are also looking for a General Manager to handle the operations. If you think you have a suitable profile and would want to work with the fast-growing company, here are the full requirements as mentioned by them.
General Manager – India, Operations
Personality counts as much as experience here. We’re looking for a leader that knows the market, sees issues before they arise, and coordinates resourceful and seamless solutions. The right candidate will successfully incorporate their local knowledge, global experience, and natural talent into building OnePlus operations and brand awareness in India. This position requires authority, leadership, and resolve when things get rough. We need you to weather the storm with us. Are you confident in your abilities and naturally inclined to make things work better around you?
- Be the face of OnePlus India, lead and engage our Indian community, represent and grow our brand.
- Listen to Indian customers; ensure the highest standards of service and product support are met.
- Act as our company ambassador, the voice of OnePlus, the main contact point for the customer.
- Establish and sustain relationships with media in India, assist with planning and organizing events.
- Find unique local avenues through which to spread awareness about the OnePlus brand and products.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports outlining operations, finance, and marketing activities.
- Build a local team of function specific experts to grow OnePlus India operations.
- Align local activities and collaborate with departments at our home office (marketing, logistics, etc.) to coordinate smooth daily operations in India. Report directly to OnePlus HQ in Shenzhen.
- Fluent in English & Hindi. Intimate understanding of India’s unique geographies and cultures.
- Degree from a top school, PMP certification preferred.
- 6+ years of general management experience working for a tier-1 company.
- Deep understanding of operations, finance, marketing, and logistics.
- Expertise/Experience in: ecommerce, logistics, customer service, marketing, mobile products.
- Proven leader with vision, resourcefulness, intellect, and humility.
- Tech enthusiast, intimately familiar with mobile trends, industry and competitive dynamics.
- Strong analytical ability; data-driven approach to understanding and solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, independent thinker, can manage effectively under stress.
Click here to apply now.
Image Courtesy: Techradar